* Flexible to fit the curve of the face
* Transparent to see what you are doing
* Standard size fits great on all face shapes
* Center starting point helps position both brows
* Head, arch and tail points are clearly marked on both sides to maintain balance
* Faster and accurate
1. Ensure eyebrow and surrounding area is clean and dry.
2. Place ruler over the brow bone.
3. Use 0 as your center starting point
4. Using the points on ruler, level and mark on both sides the head, arch and tail.
5. Connect head, arch and tail to create the shape.
6. Adjust the shape as needed.